Monday, October 15, 2007

Langkawi Oh Langkawi

After a long overnight bus ride from Kuala Lumpur, my destination as brought me to the Kuala Perlis Jetty where I shall be taking my ferry trip across the much awaited Langkawi Island (Duty Free Haven).


Since I have arrived Kuala Perlis a wee bit early for the next boat I have decided to have my breakfast at the local "restaurant". Unlike other restaurant I have been to this place is practically crawling with breakfast mongers who is looking for a place to sit down and have their breakfast, to make it even harder you serve yourself after a long bus ride. I have to get my own water and food from the restaurant, after having my breakfast I even have to walk to the cashier to pay my meal. Though be used to served by waiter or waitresses this is some of a nag for me but what the heck, am on holiday so I let this slid off.

My boat which was supposed to depart at 9.30am has yet to arrive, which is a little bit annoying when I decided to ask the counter ticket about the boat that has yet to come. Guest what the person tell me; "tunggu saja". That is not very reassuring to me considering that I have paid money for the ticket, the signboard which was supposed to show you each boat departure doesn't even have to boat's name on it!!

No comments: