Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bidz like crazy


Bidz bidz bidz!!! And solddd to the person with the black hat!

Before I write this blog, somebody just outbid me for a titanium ring. Final bid was US 12.00, isn't that cheap or what?!! If you wonder why I don't try to out bid that person, well the answer is 'I can but I won't'.

Yes this is an online bidding website where bidding doesn't sleep. You can bid from jewelry to electrical goods and more. If you have nothing else to do try this website out, you might get lucky and nobody is bidding against you.

This website have a very cool concept, which is you have to register as usual and find the product/item that interest you and start bid on it. It's so website friendly that you will not be able to misunderstand any of the contents as it is straight forward, plus it's very graphic. There is so much cool stuff up for bid that you might even get carried away with bidding other stuff, please remember when you bid you can pay for it! If you can't pay for it don't bid like a mad man, otherwise you might get into 'bidz' trouble.

Visit : Bidz.com

My 2wo cents :
Very very good site to find cheap items

No comments: