Sunday, May 20, 2007

Reload Prepaid

Everybody is making money online, one way or many ways there are making some buck from the internet. So I decided to join the bandwagon but am not so sure how to do it so I'll just start from where ever I can start.


Since I am from Malaysia I thought I'd try the Prepaid Scheme, so far I haven't seen any result on how much I am making but it does give me convenience of having to reload my prepaid phone without even going to a phone shop for a reload. I can do it at my own mobile phone, isn't that cool or what! So far I have reloaded my friends phone about US 170.00+, which the commission of these reload will only be known till the end of the month or early June. If you guys are interested on the result please let me know.

So far the website which I have sigh-up for these program does not give me the idea of how the commission is earn, even though they have explain it in their FAQ but still I don't quite understand and just to see how much can I earn from here I decided to join the program. I have sign-up during their promotion which is only US 6.00, where as their normally registration is US 17.00.

If you wanna see my own site for this programs please feel free to do so here.

My 2wo cents :
Registration is cheap so trying it will not hurt plus its a good deal, if you can't sell your service you can always reload it to your mobile phone.

No comments: