Sunday, July 29, 2007

My First Cash From Accent Visa

I when to Maybank ATM to try and withdraw some cash out from my new Accent Visa Card on Saturday knowing that the fund which I have transfered from PayPal to my US account has cleared. At first I couldn't withdraw because I have chosen the menu "credit card" which was supposed to be "current account", after a second try I finally manage to cash out my first money from Accent.

So pretty much happy with it so far, hoping to cash out again some more at the end of next month. Even though the amount I cash out is not much but it is better then nothing, but before I cash out I did have to check from the internet the amount that I can actually take out considering that I myself have to convert the amount into Ringgit Malaysia.

My 2wo Cents :
Those who plan to do full time on this internet money, well my advise is don't quit your day job yet!

No comments: