Monday, July 2, 2007

Transform and role out!

I when to watch Transformer, yes; Transformer every childhood favorite cartoon. Even my girlfriends favorite cartoon!!


The movie was great, a little bit of humor, action, love and a whole lot of of Transformer. Am not quite sure which version this Transformer they were following but Bumblee Bee was damn good looking in the Chevrolet's new concept car, which I think is no longer a concept.

When to watch it at Cathay Cinema, not bad of a place and you even get to order food and they send it to you when you are inside watching your movie. But the thing that piss my girl is that they screwed up our order, from 3 nuggets and 1 wedges to 3 wedges and 1 nugget..haiya..yao mo kau choo ah!!

My 2wo Cents : Transformer a well worth a watch of a movie!! Go watch it!

No comments: