Sunday, November 18, 2007

Penny Dreadfull Review

Went to watch movie yesterday at Growball Cineplex, didn't know what movie to watch so I just picked the movie which is about to show. So I ended up with "Penny Dreadful", the title sound very horrifying and even has a tag saying "Don't for get to breathe". Thinking this movie is good so I bought the ticket and a popcorn for a snack.

Guess what, shit!! This movie is as dreadful as the title itself, the storyline is so lame and stupid. What a waste of my money! There is like only 6 actors and actresses, not forgetting 1 voice actor whose script lines was only to read a few lines and he doesn't even get to be on the screen; poor BEN!

Official Site : PENNY DREADFUL

My 2wo Cents:
Do not go and watch!! You have been warn!!

1 comment:

Jimmy Wong said...

oh well thx you for the heads up ... anonymous ... well you enlish ain't so good either considering you don't dare to put your name on so you might be of a coward..oh well